Recent cruisers - any spa discounts once onboard?

flwinejunkie

Hello,

I'm hoping someone who recently cruised with Princess can tell me if the spa offered any discounts once onboard.  On pre-covid Carnival cruises, they sometimes offered a discount on embarkation day and/or port days to encourage sales.  

I received an email about receiving a 30%/20%/10% discount for 3 services, but only want a massage.

TIA

Mary

I did ask on Alaska cruise on Majestic ..was told no but you get an extra 10min ..something of that nature .

I went for a massage and left my watch in my Locker ,I noticed all wall clocks removed from waiting area which was cold and no water .I could not prove but sure I was collected late then left with Clip Board questionnaire . I could not prove I did not get extra time but pretty sure I did not .

• 3 weeks later...

It seemed like at the beginning of the cruise, the prices were higher on the boat than they were if I had booked online, maybe my imagination.  So I booked a massage and my massage therapist told me she would let me know if there were any deals later on in the week.  She called on our sea day, later in the week and said I could receive a VERY DISCOUNTED massage.  I didn't do it, but it was the only discount I saw.  I used to see discounts on the patters in previous years, or on the boat when we arrived, but nothing this time.