Alaska cruise Freedom of Miracle

Theo1429

31 minutes ago, Theo1429 said:

Which ship would you choose for Alaska cruise.

Can’t go wrong with either. Miracle is a smaller ship about 2300 passengers and an older ship with an unusual decor. Have not sailed Freedom yet, but will this December. Conquest class is our favorite class. Sailed Glory, Freedoms sister ship 5 times. Ship holds 2980 passengers, and is slightly newer, and a larger ship. Miracle with its low capacity feels like it’s never crowded anywhere on the ship, Freedom should not have a crowded feeling also. Enjoy Alaska it’s spectacular.

I've sailed the Miracle, several times, but not to Alaska. I have sailed 2 of her sister ships to Alaska, on the Spirit, and on the Legend. I love this class of ship-less crowded, and easy to maneuver. That being said, I booked the Freedom for next August  to Alaska, for 2 reasons: 1). I wanted to try a new ship, and 2) I opted for the "shorter"cruise, out of Seattle, versus the "longer" cruise, out of S.F. Which ever ship the O.P. chooses, it'll be the right one-it's Alaska!😁🗻!!!