Moving from one offer to RU1 Cheers package offer before final payment?

CookieShip

Just noticed I have this offer, it's about $170 more than the offer I already booked.

I'm before the final payment date, can I move to this offer and pay the difference?

I don't drink alcohol at all so I wasn't really paying attention to cheers, but my partner might have a drink a day.

We were going to get the Bubbles package, which is about $140 with gratuities.

Do we pay additional mandatory gratuities on the cheers package with RU1? The prepaid gratuities amount didn't seem to change when making a mock booking. (I guess I'm use to NCL free at sea offers with gratuities which always made it make no sense for us to use the drinks offer vs just getting a soda package and my partner paying for a few drinks that he gets )

Thanks all, been out of the cruising game too long with Carnival!

We did that..paid the difference and changed to the Cheers package . Then...we switched back to another promotion where we lost cheers but it was 600 cheaper..But from what I remember, the extra cost of the cheers promotion included gratuities

• Like 2

I was able to call in and get moved over to the offer, paying just the difference :)

I was a little worried about having to pay a $50 change fee a person, but that didn't come into play.

Be warned, hold times were a bit long. I had to hang up after 28 minutes on first try and got thru at 22 minutes on second try.

• Like 1