7 night MDR dinner menu for a 6 night cruise on the Royal app.

binro01

Hi folks. So my wife and I are trying to make a decision if we should cancel our UDP and opt for the 3 night specialty dining package. We were looking at the MDR dinner menu to see if there is enough choices we would be happy with for the other 3 dinners.

During our investigation we noticed that the menus found in the app are for a 7 night cruise. It got us wondering if the information we were seeing is accurate for our 6 night cruise.

Does 6 night cruises get the same menu for nights 1-6 and they just skip night 7? Are we looking at a menu that will not exist when we board for our Feb 2022 sailing?

Does anyone have past experience with the listed menus in the Royal app for their past 6 night cruises?

Thanks in advance!

The menus in the app generally reflect those on the sailing that the ship in question is doing on the date you look at the menus, so it is very possible that the ship you are booked on is currently doing a 7-night cruise and this would be why you're seeing menus for 7 nights.

To get a more accurate (although not set-in-stone) idea of the menus for your 6-night cruise you would need to view the menus at a time when your ship is doing a 6-night cruise.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, goldengirl said:

Can you be kind biker and post the current mdr menu as I can not get it on my app thanks so much

Pick the current sailing, don’t use your own sailing date. At the bottom of the app there’s a link for other ships, pick the ship you want and the current sailing. If that doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall the app.