Majestic Harmony Restaurant

waltd

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
11 minutes ago, 1KBAP said:

I have done three cruises on the Majestic and Harmony seemed to always be empty.  Surprised Princess has kept it.

It is being replaced by The Catch restaurant during the next dry dock in March of 2025 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

It is being replaced by The Catch restaurant during the next dry dock in March of 2025 

I believe The Catch is replacing Bistro Sur La Mer on Deck 7.  Do I have that wrong?

46 minutes ago, 1KBAP said:

I believe The Catch is replacing Bistro Sur La Mer on Deck 7.  Do I have that wrong?

The Catch replaced Sur Le Mer quite awhile ago on Deck 7.  Next March, The Catch will move to the Harmony's current location on Deck 5. 

Sabatini's will replace The Catch's current location on Deck 7.  The Noodle Bar on the Lido Deck will be replaced by a Slice Pizza venue.

We will be boarding the Majestic on Dec 1st for 51-days and I am planning on doing a "Live" blog here on CC and will report on the upcoming changes during the dry dock. 

Rafael

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1KBAP said:

Interesting.  Funny that they aren't putting Sabatini's in it's normal location on that class of ship on Deck 5.

Thanks for the info!

On all Royal Class ships Princess has been moving Sabatini's to the atrium and The Catch is moving to the quieter location on deck 5.  It's a shame as we enjoy Sabatini's but when a band is playing in the piazza the noise ruins what used to be a nice dining experience.

• Like 1

In the past year, I've been on the Discovery, Emerald and Sky on Royal Class ships.  Hadn't seen that change so must be rather new.

Not a change I am in favor of.  The atrium is just too noisy.