Bringing Wrapped Case of Water on Board?

Esahuma

1 hour ago, LilBlackDress said:

.. I do not like the taste of the tap water on the ship. I drink between 3 and 4 liters of water a day. I really don't want to drink that much of something I don't like the taste of

Likewise. For multiple health reasons I aim for at least 4 half-liter bottles of water daily. But I want the water as natural-tasting (and PH+/non-acidic) as I can get it. I will certainly bring my own.

$31 is outrageous, even for a cruise line. That's twice the average rate per single half-liter bottle at a quick-stop. On another line I've sailed on frequently, I typically paid about 6 bucks per 12-pack ordered online for delivery to my stateroom.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonarino said:

Likewise. For multiple health reasons I aim for at least 4 half-liter bottles of water daily. But I want the water as natural-tasting (and PH+/non-acidic) as I can get it. I will certainly bring my own.

$31 is outrageous, even for a cruise line. That's twice the average rate per single half-liter bottle at a quick-stop. On another line I've sailed on frequently, I typically paid about 6 bucks per 12-pack ordered online for delivery to my stateroom.

Mine is medical as well... Chronic Kidney Stones among other things. I asked, on the social media group, if I could bring more water on with a doctors note. They never answered me directly 😕 
I thought I would ask again when I get a little closer to my next cruise. 

For now I got the Refreshment Package at a reasonable price, still hoping it goes down. Between the OJ, Frappes, and Bottled Water I can almost justify the price of the package. But that is a lot just for water  

On 11/10/2021 at 5:29 AM, Esahuma said:

Awh thank you so much!  So good to hear from you dear friend!  Hope that all has been good for you over the last 20 months!  Sam and I are used to the 'old' D+ Event where we could get water every day - and now we have the 5 limit on our card.  We are presently on Harmony with the Drink Package so we have been 'putting away' a few cans of water for the B2B - 21 days total on Harmony!  We are blessed - but they are holding to that rule of 5 drinks - including water in the D event - 

Hope that we will get to meet again on another cruise soon!  Blessings to you both for health - happiness and joy overflowing!  -- Audrilee and Sam

Cans of water? We are on Harmony in a few weeks and I'm hoping for bottles.

34 minutes ago, rs45thompson said:

If you purchased the refreshment package can you pick up a bottle of water at the bar?

Yep! Regular or sparkling. Usually just need to show your seapass (no scan needed) and can ask for 2 at a time.