Internet Cafe

mantle

Saliing at end of month on Sky Princess and will want to use the internet cafe

Know they used to sell packages of minutes (i.e., 100 minutes for X amount of $ etc.)

I no longer see those packages offered

Called Princess Cruise Line and after waiting a while for an answer, she advised they no longer sell those packages. She explained when you purchase the Medallion Net you will be given a code and I can use that code on a computer in the Internet Cafe for an unlimited amount of time. 

Can someone verify how how to access a computer in the internet cafe and that packages of minutes are no longer sold?

Thanks

• Thanks 1

Yes, internet access is now either for a one day pass or for the entire voyage. If you are platinum or above you are entitled to a 50% discount of the costs. It is less expensive to pre pay for the voyage before your sailing as the on board prices have been reported they are higher. I think I remember seeing prices of about $10/day if you bought pre cruise for the entire voyage, before discount so if you are entitled to discount then your cost would be $5/day,  but if you waited till getting on the ship the price was $15/day. I think if you only wanted 1 day the price was $20? 

Packages by minutes are no longer offered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1