Photo Package

Pickels

Yikes!  Gotta be careful when selecting a "package"; saw the price for an all prints/digitals at $199.  That's a great deal!  BUT, that's $199 per adult.  Now here's a question, if I only select me, does that mean I can't take a photo with my wife?   I have to select both husband and wife which brings the cost up to $398. Gotta read the fine print, 😉

•  
1 hour ago, Pickels said:

Yikes!  Gotta be careful when selecting a "package"; saw the price for an all prints/digitals at $199.  That's a great deal!  BUT, that's $199 per adult.  Now here's a question, if I only select me, does that mean I can't take a photo with my wife?   I have to select both husband and wife which brings the cost up to $398. Gotta read the fine print, 😉

LOL-- I hear ya .

Suggestion--- Save the $ 398 ----- bring your iphone --- ask someone to take your picture.

So, you won't have a picture of the ship in the background -- no big deal. 

Now, take the $ 398 and buy " You know who " a nice 3 kt diamond ring on one of the islands.

( You can trust the sales people there --- because , because, they told you the diamond was real ).

In the same store you can also buy Lacoste golf shirts  (4 for $20 ( US ) , suntan lotion , spices, and even wood carvings. 

Now, if anyone is interested --- I have a gold( ish ) Rolex watch I'm willing, er, hoping to sell for $100, ok, ok,  $10 --- It's in excellent condition except the time is stuck on 7:19 -- 2 hrs after we left the island. 

• Haha 1

On our recent Equinox cruise (9/20) they were offering all of our printed pictures for the duration of the cruise for $99 per cabin.  Normally we don't buy photos (unless one is particularly good) but we had some OBC and took the deal and were pleased with the outcome.  The photo guy indicated that they were piloting that idea so I have no idea whether it is available on other cruises.

When we were on the Silhouette some years ago we enjoyed relaxing and tended to avoid the noisier areas of the ship. The result being that when we looked at photos at the end of the cruise we were only actually in 2 or 3!  That suited us perfectly but if you are thinking of buying a package make sure you are in areas where the photographer is working!!  

I'm hoping that the staged photos / portraits are included in the package, since we're taking our formal wear for some of the evenings.

Only purchased one package, so my wife will have to make sure she's with me if she wants her photos taken 😄 

Edited by ivanidea
Typing error.