Iguanas Questions

travelplus

When i go to Chipotle I ask them to double wrap my burrito or give me a burrito bowl with two tortillas can I do the same at Blue Iguana to make a larger breakfast burrito?

Also can you ask for the Huevos Rancheros to be put inside a tortilla.

Do the burrito bowls give you more ingredients and you can then add it to your tortilla?

Is the Salsa Bar self serve?

Any other hacks would be welcome such as going to Guys getting a burger with no bun and if Blue Iguana has chips ask for guacamole, cheese, sour cream over the hamburger bun and add beans and rice .

Another hack Breakfast Nachos .

Would be cool if they had Auga Fresca and Horchata.

The tortilla bowl for lunch? Pick a meat and veggies. I go to the salad bar in the buffet and add more salad stuff to it. Not sure why saffron rice, skip it maybe but it's ok. I like the rice and beans island style they had on the buffet. 

I never asked for the tortilla bowl for breakfast.,

Yes the bar is self serve and the best place for watermelon wedges. Usually more ripe than the cut pieces in the back buffet of watermelon.,.. though my last cruise, first leg they apparently got low on watermelon last couple of days.

Not sure where you are finding the sour cream and guacamole. Or the chips for that matter. I broke my tortilla bowl up as chips.

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

Hope this answers your question.  Just off the Mardi Gras.  I like the "inners" of burritos and tacos.  I asked, along with many others, for a bowl.  It was a literal bowl, not a taco shell as experienced before.  I asked for all the meats, extra rice, and corn.  Skipping the raw veggies, as they can bother me.  I would assume you could ask for tortillas to go with that and make your own.  I added crema at the bar.  So many flexible options IMHO.  Just ask. 

• Thanks 1