New Forum for Explora Journeys

Moderators

Can we get a new Forum main topic for Explora Journeys, the new MSC luxury cruise line?   I understand bookings are supposed to open up this week.  I think they are going to be ‘separate’ from the regular MSC Cruises management.  Since there are topics for Regency and Seabourne seems appropriate to start one for Explora.

Dennis

12 hours ago, kelleherdl said:

Moderators

Can we get a new Forum main topic for Explora Journeys, the new MSC luxury cruise line?   I understand bookings are supposed to open up this week.  I think they are going to be ‘separate’ from the regular MSC Cruises management.  Since there are topics for Regency and Seabourne seems appropriate to start one for Explora.

Dennis

@kelleherdl

Howdy Dennis! emo22.gif

Please note the following portions from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com..."

Be sure to send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and mention your Cruise Critic user name.

hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif