It's Official......DAWN is part of the Fleet!

Lois R

Anyone else receive an email this morning about the Dawn?😀 It had a video of the "FLAG CHANGING CEREMONY" on November 12th.......so not sure what she will be doing before she sails across the pond for her March 18th crossing back to Europe. Possibly some "Pre Inaugural" cruises?.........other sailings with TA's, etc?. But she will have the rest of this month, Dec, Jan and Feb to cruise around......

Thoughts?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lois R said:

Anyone else receive an email this morning about the Dawn?😀 It had a video of the "FLAG CHANGING CEREMONY" on November 12th.......so not sure what she will be doing before she sails across the pond for her March 18th crossing back to Europe. Possibly some "Pre Inaugural" cruises?.........other sailings with TA's, etc?. But she will have the rest of this month, Dec, Jan and Feb to cruise around......

Thoughts?

I got the email today as well.  It's very exciting since I am scheduled to be on the Dawn in June.  It does seem like a long time before her scheduled cruises begin in March, even allowing for time to get crew settled in.

21 minutes ago, mchell810 said:

I got the email today as well.  It's very exciting since I am scheduled to be on the Dawn in June.  It does seem like a long time before her scheduled cruises begin in March, even allowing for time to get crew settled in.

Hi🙂 I am sailing her in April😀.........once she arrives in Lisbon I will be on her for 17 days🙂

2 hours ago, Lois R said:

Thoughts?

I'm hoping that some new voyages on the Dawn between now and April appear on the itinerary page. 

51 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi🙂 I am sailing her in April😀.........once she arrives in Lisbon I will be on her for 17 days🙂

And don't think I am not jealous 😉  But I am hoping you will share some of your experiences (although I have no doubt it will be wonderful.)