Information included on My Account

jagoffee

When reviewing my booking on line, I can see my various reservations. (Speciality dining, culinary classes, etc.).  I cannot see my O’Life choice of the Select beverage package.  When I click on the package, it indicates that I do not have the package.  It does give me the option to purchase it.

Also my booking includes gratuities.  It is also not reflected on line.  I booked with a TA and both of these items are reflected on my invoice, but not on my account.

I also have OBC from my TA, but I do not expect to see this on line.

Thanks

i did try and search for the information.  

7 hours ago, jagoffee said:

When reviewing my booking on line, I can see my various reservations. (Speciality dining, culinary classes, etc.).  I cannot see my O’Life choice of the Select beverage package.  When I click on the package, it indicates that I do not have the package.  It does give me the option to purchase it.

Also my booking includes gratuities.  It is also not reflected on line.  I booked with a TA and both of these items are reflected on my invoice, but not on my account.

I also have OBC from my TA, but I do not expect to see this on line.

Thanks

i did try and search for the information.  

Don’t relook right now since it’s Saturday evening and time for O web maintenance.

In any case: while you will usually see O Club SBC and not TA SBC, O Life choices of booze or tours usually does not show on your account. I know the tours will work themselves out in the cart. But, I don’t know how (if at all) the booze packs show. 
Perhaps, like the O Life tours, they’ll show on an updated O invoice.

My advice? Check direct with O on all O stuff coming to you and ask for email confirmation of anything not showing on the newest invoice.

In any case, you should receive email confirmation of any added purchase (I.e., not O Life perks).

Great  that you’re birddogging this since it’s amazing how many folks don’t have a clue about whst they are due or have purchased.

12 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Don’t relook right now since it’s Saturday evening and time for O web maintenance.

In any case: while you will usually see O Club SBC and not TA SBC, O Life choices of booze or tours usually does not show on your account. I know the tours will work themselves out in the cart. But, I don’t know how (if at all) the booze packs show. 
Perhaps, like the O Life tours, they’ll show on an updated O invoice.

My advice? Check direct with O on all O stuff coming to you and ask for email confirmation of anything not showing on the newest invoice.

In any case, you should receive email confirmation of any added purchase (I.e., not O Life perks).

Great  that you’re birddogging this since it’s amazing how many folks don’t have a clue about whst they are due or have purchased.

I knew I could count on you for a clear answer.

Various cruise on line accounts are difference, so I appreciate the explanation.  I always like to understand my on line accounts.  
Thanks

My most useful source for information usually is my latest invoice from Oceania, which my excellent TA always emails to me when it is updated. It includes an extensive amount of information in one place. My booking online may be more up-to-date but requires a lot more hunting around, sometimes not so intuitively. JMO!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CintiPam said:

My most useful source for information usually is my latest invoice from Oceania, which my excellent TA always emails to me when it is updated. It includes an extensive amount of information in one place. My booking online may be more up-to-date but requires a lot more hunting around, sometimes not so intuitively. JMO!

Also, the “final docs” emailed to you several weeks pre-cruise should summarize everything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1