Half Moon Key Beach Villa Butler Service Package

mrspeck

Excited to be back to Half Moon in a couple weeks!  We have a villa rented and am considering the butler service upgrade package. Does anyone have any experience with this add on?  Was it worth it?  Does the butler provide drink service or do you need to go to the bars to retrieve the included drinks?  How about the included lunch?…any good?  Thanks in advance!

57 minutes ago, mrspeck said:

Excited to be back to Half Moon in a couple weeks!  We have a villa rented and am considering the butler service upgrade package. Does anyone have any experience with this add on?  Was it worth it?  Does the butler provide drink service or do you need to go to the bars to retrieve the included drinks?  How about the included lunch?…any good?  Thanks in advance!

We just had the butler service in HMC yesterday. We had 8 people so it was well worth it. The butler runs and gets all of your drinks. Food was good and there is plenty of it.

1 hour ago, Laminator said:

We just had the butler service in HMC yesterday. We had 8 people so it was well worth it. The butler runs and gets all of your drinks. Food was good and there is plenty of it.

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

The Butler will wait on you hand and foot. Absolutely a worthwhile purchase,  although I hate that "worth it" question. 

Thank you for the replies!  Sounds very “worthwhile”!   

I think the water temperature at HMC is the very best this time of the year. Couldn't get enough of it, on our way back from a Fall Colors New England -Panama Canal to San Diego cruise

That is when  I learned warm Caribbean water gets heated up during the summer and then leaves this area to become the Gulf Stream warming up Northern Europe's winters and on up to Norway before going deep down under turning back south again to spend the summer warming up in the Caribbean again.  At least that is how I remember the tale being told during an onboard enrichment lecture. 

Other times HMC water is too cold for me. Now I know the secret.  Late Autumn is just the best for any warm water fans.  Have a wonderful time.

• Like 1