Coco Cay cabana? how to order one?

sross942

I am looking at the water park cabana they are listed for $999.00 us for up to 6 people. 

I attempted to place an order online clicked it it only let me add it for 3 people in my cabin and couldn't add any other travelers  so I figure they are booked up and tried to go forward with the order for just 3 of us.   I get to my cart and it added 999.00 per person total 3000.00!  after I got up off the floor and picked up my laptop I removed it from my cart. 

I thought I would ask if anyone is familiar with how to order these cabanas maybe there is an issue with the website or I just did not understand the pricing correctly.  Does anyone know from previous cruises how they charge for the cabana.  It sure looks like it is up to 6 people as I read it, but surely didn't price this correctly in the cart.  

I swear it used to be clearer. I don't remember having any question about it previously, but I ran into that same issue on cruise about a month ago. The wording makes it very much seem like you are to pick everyone that is in the cabana. Luckily, I caught it before I actually finalized the purchase.

ah so just pick it for me and then when we get there I can have my 6 kids with me?  I guess if i order it to secure it we can figure it out afterwards and cancel if its an issue before we arrive.  I had hoped someone would know that has just done it recently and be able to help me figure this out.

• Like 1

Yes. Just pick yourself. From my recent experience, you will have the typical shore excursion "ticket" (which is unneeded),  a letter in your room with your cabana number on it and all the info you need, plus a cabana map so you know where it is. Sometime before CocoCay day, the Shore Excursions desk will call you for the list of people that will be in the cabana with you.

Thanks for the help on this one.  I gave it a go with just me and paid only one time hoping to add my entourage when we are cruising.  I am looking forward to our cruise and appreciate the input.  We shall see where this takes me.  I am sure it will work out while we are onboard soaking up the sunshine.  

I booked a WaterPark Cabana several months ago for our extended family group of 4 adults and two kids. Just booked it under my name..very easy to do. Ours for April 2022 was $699. We originally had one booked for an RCI cruise that was Covid cancelled $499. Was hoping to get a Black Friday sale and come closer to our original price...oh well.

10 hours ago, sross942 said:

I gave it a go with just me and paid only one time hoping to add my entourage when we are cruising.  

It's very easy.  On the day of you'll arrive to the cabana area and will receive wristbands for yourself and up to the maximum number of people allowed.  We had one on Labadee back in 2019 and it couldn't have been easier, enjoy!

• 9 months later...