Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

8 minutes ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

Did you like?  We have one near our CO home and I’m not a big fan. 

I probably wouldn’t come back. I liked the queso. The chips weren’t the best. The trailer park was pretty good. The other tacos were a little weird. I knocked the mango off of the jerk chicken and it was okay. Ate half of it but only one bite of the brisket. The tacos were bigger than I expected so I really couldn’t eat more. Three was too many.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I probably wouldn’t come back. I liked the queso. The chips weren’t the best. The trailer park was pretty good. The other tacos were a little weird. I knocked the mango off of the jerk chicken and it was okay. Ate half of it but only one bite of the brisket. The tacos were bigger than I expected so I really couldn’t eat more. Three was too many.

Agree.  The “trashy” sauce is good but not much else. Not my style of tacos. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

sparkling wine? Does that taste good?

Umm yes it’s champagne but you can only call it “champagne” when it’s from France. So sparkling wine it is. And who doesn’t want to count down the days from Christmas to NYs with alcohol?!

• Like 11

Looking forward to your review, Greg!  Vista is the only ship of her class I haven't been on yet.  Need to change that at some point!

I'll be sailing on Mardi Gras next Saturday, so this will be a great "pre-game" live to keep up with to amp up the excitement!

• Like 4

This is very cool. You can use your phone as the remote.

why would you want to do that? Maybe you don’t want germs from a remote. They did wrap the one here in plastic which is nice.

Or maybe you can’t find the remote because you left your suitcase on top of it all week.

BD963839-7071-483E-AD09-9CFAD3ED6AE5.jpeg

629B3284-14AA-4F5E-ADB9-914C65E6D289.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 30

That whole bit about having my room assigned and using my phone to open my door didn’t happen. It said it was still getting my mobile key ready. Then when I got here the lady was saying my credit card was invalid. I have other cards I could use. But I use this one for everything and pay it off weekly. I had a 0 balance. I knew it was good. I told her keep trying. After the fourth try it works and she says”oh I guess it was our machine.” Yeah. 

It does look like I can check out from the app. So  I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice.

720E8414-ABBF-4CC0-9A59-453FF7A6578B.png

• Like 7