Chronomics returns

LLOM

They are asking for £25 extra to change previously ordered Lft to PCR test, so I can't see that price being correct unfortunately.

Probably another web page error, or its the previous price they charged previously for 2 Lfts.

They'll get it right eventually!

Edited by howmuch!

• 1 month later...

I returned to UK 5 days ago and my "priority post" PCR test (consequently now not needed as rules changed to LFT yesterday) is arriving today. The test was supposed to be done within 48 hours of arrival.  I am very cross and will be asking for refund. I was unable to follow the rules and have had to do  LFT self certification, so hoping no-one tries to prosecute me.  I would not use Chronomics again and TUI/Marella should not be pushing them as there are so many complaints.

Oh dear that doesn’t sound good. I’ve paid £50 for my test tonight (flying to Tenerife tomorrow to board Explorer) and a PCR on return, which was the requirement when booked. 
I was a little perturbed that it said they would post the test on the day I arrive home. Surely they should post it so that it arrives by my return date. 

I’m sorry to read of your struggles with it. I have a few LFTs left and if need be would have to do self certification as you have. 

Relatives were in Spain November when Gov changed 2 day LFT to PCR tests. When they arrived home the Chronomics LFT hadn't arrived and never did. Only one of the replacement PCRs they ordered  from a different company had arrived when they got back, the other arrived 4 days later. They resorted to LFT for the missing one.

They were never contacted by any authority. The system is heavily flawed

On 1/10/2022 at 2:49 PM, howmuch! said:

Relatives were in Spain November when Gov changed 2 day LFT to PCR tests. When they arrived home the Chronomics LFT hadn't arrived and never did. Only one of the replacement PCRs they ordered  from a different company had arrived when they got back, the other arrived 4 days later. They resorted to LFT for the missing one.

They were never contacted by any authority. The system is heavily flawed

We went to Menorca in October with TUI. We ordered the PCR for £20 each from chronomics. We got back Saturday pm. The tests were delivered by DPD Sunday morning. We did the test and put the swabs in the priority PO box and got the results back by email on Tuesday am. They can and did do it right.