Live from the Pride. Out 4th trip of the year

jimbo5544

6 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@jimbo5544...I think it is great that you and the misses are letting Sam travel along with you!

Great adventures for sure.

PS - I looked at those excel aft suites on Mardi Gras....WOW I don't think I'd ever leave the cabin excpet to eat!  Gotta put one of those on my bucket list now that I'm retired.

Yeah, I try not to think about the cost.  My CC got a real workout then and with the holidays….now I need a cocktail .  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Are the cruise lines paying for this, ie like Carnival did at Mahogany Bay and Amber Cove?

According to the guide, the country is.  He said they wanted the independence (not be tied to a cruise line).  They are way behind schedule with Covid and money issues (lack of cruises NOT coming in).  That said, worker started last

week again. This project will take a while I suspect.  I had not heard about it before.  

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 7:24 PM, WhiteOptima said:

Took me several days to notice it but yes Red Frog has Happy Hour from 2:30-4:30 on port days.  1/2 price fish bowls, drinks, beer and you can get a pitcher of drinks for $11.  

Thanks for sharing !    I have been on many Carnival cruises somehow missed out on this deal !!