Live from the Pride. Out 4th trip of the year

jimbo5544

@jimbo5544....our favorite "class" of Carnival ships!

Are those hot tubs on your oceansuuite upcoming cruise pic?

I had the "upside down pic" issue and Saint Greg assisted me with the issue.  When taking the pic make sure the photo button is on the right!  I'm an Android gal not I phone, but this fixed my upside down pic problem.

Enjoy your cruise, definitely enjoying following along.......warm and sunny here in Yuma, AZ today!

6 hours ago, sunonfire said:

I apologize if I missed it but how many passengers are on the ship?

You did not miss it.  I just found out today it was 1800.   We were in port with Mardi Gras and I was told they had 5000.  Seems hard to believe.  

6 hours ago, EllaDuChien said:

This is really good to hear, I just today booked an 8k balcony on the 7th deck starboard side (7289) for a May European cruise out of Barcelona.  Cooling and water pressure are usually my top two cabin issues so glad to hear at least I may be in the right section!  Thanks and enjoy the rest of your trip!

My pleasure, thanks for following along.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@jimbo5544....our favorite "class" of Carnival ships!

Are those hot tubs on your oceansuuite upcoming cruise pic?

I had the "upside down pic" issue and Saint Greg assisted me with the issue.  When taking the pic make sure the photo button is on the right!  I'm an Android gal not I phone, but this fixed my upside down pic problem.

Enjoy your cruise, definitely enjoying following along.......warm and sunny here in Yuma, AZ today!

They are outside hot tubs.  These suites, called excel aft suites are really big, bigger than an ocean suite.   I will post tons of pics from our sailing in January.  

On 11/28/2021 at 5:40 PM, WhiteOptima said:

They do Karoke there and there was a band playing every night when we were on there for the reposition cruise. Make sure to do Happy Hour on port days.  I would buy cans of beer and take to my room for later. 

Happy Hour ??   Not familiar with this so can you please provide additional details??  Is this only for beer ??  

1 hour ago, Loopdan said:

@jimbo5544 Thanks for sharing. I'm on the Pride for a seven day at the end of December.

Could I ask a favor and see if you could post some of the MDR menus for each night?

I will try.  They are on the app, no paper given out.  Will see what I can do.  Thanks for following along.  

37 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

What? No pics of Fat Tuesday's?  I want to go back! Such a great place. We had a ton of fun out there.

Thanks for posting the great pics Jimbo! Loving your review! 👍

Lol, my bad.  I can run back