PP+ Wine Limitations

exgman

20 hours ago, Juncti said:

Have you discovered any cool Premium plus drinks that aren't on the menu but the bartender mixes up using what he has there in the Haven? We're going next week first time in Haven and went all in with the plus upgrade as well.

If you’re on the Bliss, bartender Milan is like a mad scientist whipping up all kinds of drinks. Then we ask him what is that called? And he’s like, I don’t know I just made it up! Excellent bartender.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aero777 said:

If you’re on the Bliss, bartender Milan is like a mad scientist whipping up all kinds of drinks. Then we ask him what is that called? And he’s like, I don’t know I just made it up! Excellent bartender.

That's one thing I hate lol It's like I'm trying to figure out how this is made so when I go back to the normal world I could make it on occasion lol. We'll be on the breakaway, but I assume the bartenders in the Haven are always going to be the best on the boat since I'm sure a large percentage of Haven have the plus upgrade. 

I know when we did the Vibe those bartenders were phenomenal. I can only imagine Haven will be a step up from that.

23 hours ago, aero777 said:

The list seems accurate at the bar in the Haven. Just eyeballing other bars I’m not seeing the same availability, but maybe if you ask they might have it stashed somewhere or they will get for you. 

Maybe the link defaulted to an old list during an update and I was on the website then. The list is now matching the list you posted again.

23 hours ago, aero777 said:

What bar is he at on day 1? We sail 12/26

Edited by KAYKAY121

On 12/1/2021 at 6:39 PM, aero777 said:

I have sailed with Milan a couple of times. His wife also works for NCL (she is now a supervisor I believe). They were both excellent.

• Like 1