Bus service during Covid

topspot

Can anyone tell me if the public buses are running?  We generally take the bus from the station to the beach before Sunscapes.  The bus we took two years ago was more like a minivan that listed the  stops on the back  window, and Sunscapes the stop after we got off.

Thanks!

19 hours ago, topspot said:

Can anyone tell me if the public buses are running?  We generally take the bus from the station to the beach before Sunscapes.  The bus we took two years ago was more like a minivan that listed the  stops on the back  window, and Sunscapes the stop after we got off.

Thanks!

Yes they are running.  I live here.

On 11/30/2021 at 4:04 PM, bup1224 said:

Yes they are running.  I live here.

Bup 1224 Thanks for sharing your local knowledge.  I understand that the "Blue experience" has moved.  Is there any place close to the Queen Emma Bridge that we would find the Tamarind flavor of Curacao liquor?  We were hoping to pick up a bottle or two.  Thanks!!

5 hours ago, topspot said:

Bup 1224 Thanks for sharing your local knowledge.  I understand that the "Blue experience" has moved.  Is there any place close to the Queen Emma Bridge that we would find the Tamarind flavor of Curacao liquor?  We were hoping to pick up a bottle or two.  Thanks!!

Yes the Blue Experience has permanently closed. 

You can get Curaçao Tamarind at Copperstone (Hanchi Snoa 9, same street as the Synagogue), very back of the Gomezplein (where the bell clock is).

They carry that, all types of souvenirs as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 4:47 PM, Live in the moment said:

Besides walking in to town is there anything close to the ship to see/do. We are doing excursions at every other port and wanted just a relaxed day here.

Kura Hulunda Slavery Museum in Otrobanda,  Maritime Museum in Punda. 

There is also tons of street art.

If you are into walking tours, contact either DunduTours or Free Walking Tour Willemstad Curaçao.