Is anyone else excited about the QM2?

Gretchendz

5 hours ago, Queen of the Queen said:

We just  booked the QM2, Holiday Cruise departing on Dec. 22. We have done this several times in the past, and could not resist spending the Holidays on this ship after sitting home so many months.

I cannot get a straight answer from any of the agents I have spoken to. Perhaps you may know: Is a Rapid test  two days before acceptable for boarding in Brooklyn?

Thanks for your help

Lorraine

I called Cunard a few days ago and was told the Rapid test would be accepted.  I'm sailing Jan. 3rd and have booked my test for Jan. 1st.

For those spending time in New York.  I was there last month for a cruise and I found that NYC was taking a lot of precautions.  Free testing booths all over the city.  Many musuems and restaurants required people to show their vaccination cards in order to enter.

Edited by comcox

6 hours ago, comcox said:

I called Cunard a few days ago and was told the Rapid test would be accepted.  I'm sailing Jan. 3rd and have booked my test for Jan. 1st.

For those spending time in New York.  I was there last month for a cruise and I found that NYC was taking a lot of precautions.  Free testing booths all over the city.  Many musuems and restaurants required people to show their vaccination cards in order to enter.

comcox,

True but you do have to make sure that the location will produce proper documentation accepted by the Line.

We are taking a lot of precautions at this time but there are those still not jabbed, booster or masked that are the concerns. Ours numbers and hospitals are showing concern in an increase since you visited. We hope you had a good trip and experience but we are now on an alert with more reasons for caution.

Hi all, I’ve had all three Moderna shots-two regular and one booster-I feel fine and I get my PCR results tomorrow-I am ready to fly on Sunday to board my Fave ship - I am on pins and not a few needles that I am Negative and NOT asymptomatic😟

I SO want to be aboard again. 

• Like 2

On 12/6/2021 at 2:25 PM, frankp01 said:

Which, if the case, does make the QM2 crossing the first ship to arrive from international waters.

I believe both CELEBRITY APEX and NORWEGIAN EPIC sailed from Europe to the US with paying passengers.  APEX to Fort Lauderdale and EPIC to New York.