Time of the Princess live shows?

dogepaws

I am reading anywhere from 6:30 (wow - so early) to 8:00pm (so late) for the first shows and the second show is 2hr start time after whatever the first show is.  Quite a range and won't necessarily stay the same on the same ship.  I imagine it depends more on the ED now, but perhaps consults with the DORO (formerly, the MD). 

Setting dinner plans ahead of time seems like a crap shoot.  Maybe there will be some live reports closer to our sail date.

10 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

I am reading anywhere from 6:30 (wow - so early) to 8:00pm (so late) for the first shows and the second show is 2hr start time after whatever the first show is.  Quite a range and won't necessarily stay the same on the same ship.  I imagine it depends more on the ED now, but perhaps consults with the DORO (formerly, the MD). 

Setting dinner plans ahead of time seems like a crap shoot.  Maybe there will be some live reports closer to our sail date.

We actually developed a schedule to deal with that 6:30 show.  Out of our cabin around 5:20 for a pre show cocktail (or 2) then to the early show.  After the show it is off to dinner around 7:30 - 7:40.  After dinner there is plenty of time to enjoy the Static Band ( good rock) and later we can listen to the excellent jazz trio or the piano bar player/singer.  It works well on this particular cruise.

Hank

12 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

We actually developed a schedule to deal with that 6:30 show.  Out of our cabin around 5:20 for a pre show cocktail (or 2) then to the early show.  After the show it is off to dinner around 7:30 - 7:40.  After dinner there is plenty of time to enjoy the Static Band ( good rock) and later we can listen to the excellent jazz trio or the piano bar player/singer.  It works well on this particular cruise.

Hank

Well played Hank, well played!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 7:35 PM, Hlitner said:

Hank

Late to the party on this conversation but I like your style Hank. I think this is what we will do. I don't like to eat to early, so I think the early shows are a must for us (after the pre-show drinks of course!), then dinner, then off to find some musical entertainment or similar to while away the evening hours.