Where are the four ships now?

Lynda S

Does anyone know where the four ships are in general now?  I don't mean today in particular, but in general now.  We are booked on the Nov 2022 Lisbon to Capetown on the Journey, and I was wondering if there was a corresponding Nov 2021 cruise and how it was going if it did go. 

I couldn't seem to pinpoint where the Journey was at the moment so I thought I would turn to the experts.  And this made me curious about all 4 ships.   

I think Journey is doing a last Portugal/Spain cruise before moving over to doing Canary Islands cruises for the winter.  Quest is doing Caribbean cruises out of Miami.  Pursuit is hanging out off Cadiz; she should be heading to South Africa for winter cruises, but with so many governments closing off access to southern Africa, that may be up in the air.  Onward is doing the major refit in Amsterdam.

I think there were previously offered cruises for the trip south starting Nov 30, but they were cancelled this summer.  It could be that there was a concern over limited medical facilities at the ports in West Africa, but that's just speculation on my part.

• Like 1