Luggage valet service

waterbabyfish

I didn't realize Princess had this type of service.   The only time I've read of a luggage service is the one in Seattle offered by the port.   I'm with you...wish it was offered in other ports.  Its hard to find a place to store your luggage.   A hotel in the city will usually let you store your luggage...just ask in the hotel lobby for luggage store and give a tip.  No one has asked us if we're staying inthe hotel or not.  Good luck!

46 minutes ago, waterbabyfish said:

Because of customs and immigration I assume! I'll just check the bellman at the pan America hotel....I think that's the name of it

Pan Pacific.  Yes, it is co-located at the cruise terminal.  Seems to me I have read about some luggage service from hotel to the ship?

Just got off the Sky Princess in Fort Lauderdale. Suite , used to have luggage picked up outside suite night before and they sent it through to LGA for $25. Great if you had tons of stuff to deal with. Not available this cruise but we got a porter who took us right to a taxi. Walked right thru customs at terminal( facial recognition). Took two minutes. 

This service has only been available in Seattle, Fort Lauderdale and Miami in the past ...never in a foreign port ... sorry to say.  

The port of Seattle covers the cost for it, the other two did charge a nominal fee.  It is a great service and we've used it several times.  Unfortunately, you won't be able to use it for this next trip.