France Mandates COVID-19 Booster Shots for Cruise Passengers Going Ashore

cruiseamm

On 12/17/2021 at 2:08 PM, albertamom said:

Our only concern is that this will bring back the mixed vax discussion.  We've had 3 shots, but the first one was AZ, with the next two being Pfizer.  So are we considered boosted or not?  Only time will tell.

I am getting my booster tomorrow  so I will  have the same 3   shots as yourself. Anything that I have read suggests that getting an AZ shot with an mRNA (especially Pfizer) produced a really strong response against Covid. I think that is why countries have accepted mixed vaccines  even if they don't support it like the United States. To much real world evidence to ignore.  I think we will be ok. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 4:08 PM, albertamom said:

Our only concern is that this will bring back the mixed vax discussion.  We've had 3 shots, but the first one was AZ, with the next two being Pfizer.  So are we considered boosted or not?  Only time will tell.

Yes you will be considered boosted. France recognizes mixed vaccines. So as long as you have had three shots you will be fine.

Went to France this past August and we were AZ/MOD and had no issue getting our French health pass to be able to go into restaurants, museums etc…