Equinox B2B January 9-Jan 30, 2022

Cruising is my passion

On 12/20/2021 at 12:03 PM, stoshb said:

We are also scheduled for the Jan 9 - Jan 30 B2B.  So looking forward to this trip.  The last couple years have really messed up cruising.  

As long as I am able to board and we leave Port Everglades, I will be a happy camper.  Don't care what ports we stop or don't stop at.  

Reached the point in my life were having a room steward to clean our room and multiple places where someone makes sure food is ready with no bill are more important than snorkeling the next beach. 

No Bill?  You paid that up front!!!!

I talked to the shoreside concierge today and she said that for the cruise that is currently sailing (Jan 3) masks are required unless actively eating or drinking. Subject to change but she thought that’s what it would be for our Jan 9 cruise as well. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, judatt said:

I talked to the shoreside concierge today and she said that for the cruise that is currently sailing (Jan 3) masks are required unless actively eating or drinking. Subject to change but she thought that’s what it would be for our Jan 9 cruise as well. 

In the Celebrity app, the Health section now says that masks are required indoors on my 1/21 Equinox sailing.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 10:09 AM, JamieLogical said:

I have been on a few Celebrity cruises since the restart and they will provide you a free cloth mask for each of you in your room as well as having surgical masks available when you get off the ship for your shore excursions. I plan to bring a 25 pack of KN95 masks when we are on the Equinox for the second leg of your B2B the 21st-30th! I fully expect indoor masking to be required onboard by then.

We were on the Apex from November 20th until December 4th.They did not give us cloth masks in the cabin, but they did have surgical masks available when getting off the ship. I don't know about Equinox, but we are booked for the January 21st cruise too.