Sirena & Questions about Medical Center & Location

IWantToLiveOverTheSea

Never thought I'd be asking this question, but:  Does anyone know where the entrance to the medical center is located?  I've booked a cruise in room 4025 on Sirena. Would that be any where close to the medical center?  Just where are the doors to the Medical Center?  Would they be close to the elevators?  And for Sirena, the deck plans indicate that some rooms on deck 4 "are not available."  Does anyone know what these may be reserved for -- perhaps people under temporary quarantine or something related to operations of the medical center??  Or are the rooms only used for something needed for  Sirena, since the deck plan notation specifically refers to Sirena only?

8 minutes ago, IWantToLiveOverTheSea said:

Never thought I'd be asking this question, but:  Does anyone know where the entrance to the medical center is located?  I've booked a cruise in room 4025 on Sirena. Would that be any where close to the medical center?  Just where are the doors to the Medical Center?  Would they be close to the elevators?  And for Sirena, the deck plans indicate that some rooms on deck 4 "are not available."  Does anyone know what these may be reserved for -- perhaps people under temporary quarantine or something related to operations of the medical center??  Or are the rooms only used for something needed for  Sirena, since the deck plan notation specifically refers to Sirena only?

Not sure what deck plan you’re looking at. Nonetheless, 4025 is right across from the Medical Center though I seem to remember that the entrance is on the port side. 4025 is also two doors down from the elevators.

I have not been on Sirena  but the other R ships the entrance to the Medical centre was on the port side

4025 is Starboard   but the configuration is a bit different to the sister ships

As for cabins not available  could be due to  holding some for quarantine purposes

You could try calling O & see if anyone can tell you the location of the entry to medical centre

I am not seeing anything that says  not available  is it on the sailing you booked??

image.thumb.png.742711e225b48b43c8e50d851b921661.png

It looks like I was looking at a deck plan I copied from the back of a brochure from around April.  It has a note that says, "Sirena only - Staterooms 4028, 4034 & 4054 are not available.  Staterooms 4035, 4052 and 4056 ar"  (I didn't copy or screenshot the rest!)  On the diagram, 4028 and 4034 simply don't exist (and still don't) but 4054 is shown.  But I guess that was not Sirena they were showing, or perhaps it wasn't Sirena back in April 2021.  And what I copied didn't have any handicapped rooms designated among those rooms; now 52 and 56 are. So I suppose some reconstruction of rooms was done to make a few rooms accessible.

If you guys remember the entrance to the medical center on the port side, or think that's where it is, that's good enough for me.  And two doors down from an elevator doesn't bother me.  I was just thinking that, given a preference (and right now there's definitely a choice for early summer cruises) I might prefer being away from the medical center entrance.  But 4025 sounds OK, and if nothing else, it apparently has a small sofa.

Edited by IWantToLiveOverTheSea

I believe  when Princess had her  they installed the H/C cabins 4056/4052    the other O R ships  still have regular ocean view  cabins in that area  52/54/56

The only H/C cabins on deck 4 on the  other R ships were insides & by the medical centre

Sirena  formally Ocean Princess had some modifications prior to  been bought by O

• Like 2