Chef’s Table

eknowlton

• eknowlton changed the title to Chef’s Table

Usually there are multiple nights.

Is it worth it? Is it worth what exactly? Do I enjoy it? Yes. Will you enjoy it? I have no way of knowing this.

As said earlier, if you are not an adventurist foodie, I would not recommend it. That still doesn't mean it's not worth it.

I've had the chef table 3 times in different cruises with different menus. Its fun and very extravagant. Wine and champagne were included and they gave substitute tasting choices if you had allergies, on special diets or were vegan. On some ships you have a designated dining room just for chef table events. Other times we were given a galley tour and assisted in making the chocolate melting cake. We watched them make appetizers and salads and saw the working of early dinner meals. In all we got @ 9-12 tastings that made us all full. If we chose to not eat desert because we were too full they packed it up for us to enjoy later. I have heard the galley tour has been halted due to the pandemic. Delicious food and an experience I would do over and over.