Covid test

oratheeexplorer

I had called Walgreens in  my hometown.  They said it would take 72 hours for results.  So I called our county health dept.  We are getting the rapid antigen test done and will have our results in 20 minutes.  Will have written result and emailed to me to take with us.  Best part.......NO CHARGE!

People are paying over $100 at the airports for this.

Please help spread the word, call your county health department.  

I just bought the at home test (yes I paid money for something that is usually free

My reasoning is that testing is already challenging and I’m forecasting to get even worse and since the restrictions for pre testing before the cruise is 2 days and with the growing demand, it was a peace of mind purchase more than anything else.

it’s enough to stress already about going on a cruise with the Omicron spread .  We don’t need additional stresses about the testing

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luckiestmanonearth said:

I just bought the at home test (yes I paid money for something that is usually free

My reasoning is that testing is already challenging and I’m forecasting to get even worse and since the restrictions for pre testing before the cruise is 2 days and with the growing demand, it was a peace of mind purchase more than anything else.

it’s enough to stress already about going on a cruise with the Omicron spread .  We don’t need additional stresses about the testing

I did the same thing, for the same season.

Other posters warn using it on your phone or ipad IF you have updated to the IOS 15.2 update.  I always do the updates.

Now, I have to replan and maybe use my PC at home before I leave.  
Has anyone tried the test recently, that have done the update?

TIA

• Like 1