Pull me back from the edge...or push me over the edge...

graphicguy

On 1/7/2022 at 12:20 PM, graphicguy said:

Thanks all.   Good to hear about your experiences. Still haven’t decided. As mentioned, I am triple Vacd.  Truth of the matter, the reason people who will/won’t cruise hasn’t changed much since I sailed on the EDGE in July,  with the possible exception of those who won’t cruise Celebrity because of their VAX policies.  Now, it’s more of a situation where we understand that if you’re fully vaxed and contract Covid, it’s likely to be little more than a cold.  It’s those who aren’t vaxed who are (and have always been) the most vulnerable.

Thinking I might just take JANUARY off the table and look at February.  If I’m cold now, I should be very chilled by February and ready to make plans.

Jim…was hoping you’d chime in.  Like you, I’m waaaaayyyyyy more concerned about flying into FLL.

I cruised on the Edge in July of last year and am looking at the February 20th sailing of the Edge. I hope that by the end of February things are better.