Anyone have info about Eclipse cancelled thru April?

nyccouple

Can’t find my booked cruise for April on the website as of today. I called Celebrity, and they couldn’t find the sailing, either....

Then I found this on United. Does anyone know anything about this?

Celebrity Cancelled Sailings

The following Sailings have been cancelled:

• Celebrity Solstice® sailings departing January 2, 2022 through April 24, 2022
  • Celebrity Infinity® sailings departing December 13, 2021 through April 2, 2022
  • Celebrity Eclipse® sailings departing January 3, 2022 through April 17, 2022.

In the most recent update Celebrity is now giving you 3 options to choose from:

Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:

• Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid, to be redeemed on-or-before April 30, 2022 on sailings through September 20, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
  • Option 2: Lift & Shift: On or before August 3, 2021. Move to a qualifying cruise next year on the same itinerary, sailing length, embarkation port, stateroom category, and sailing +/- 2weeks from original sail date.
  • Option 3: Refund: If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, please chat with us or call for more details by December 31, 2021. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.

https://unitedcruises.cruisehelp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360062028391-Celebrity-Cruises-Announced-Sailings

Following… we are booked on the april 2 sailing and did not find more info besides the united cruise message. Doesn’t look good but I don’t understand why they would cancel 3 months in advance?! A lot can change in 3 months…

DH called Celebrity Redeployment this morning & he was advised us that it was showing a red code meaning don’t book anymore cabins but he couldn’t say for sure why.  He was also told it was not showing cancelled yet & it wasn’t that unusual for a red code.  This was for April 16, so who knows, very frustrating.

Edited by If only

19 hours ago, nyccouple said:

Can’t find my booked cruise for April on the website as of today. I called Celebrity, and they couldn’t find the sailing, either....

Then I found this on United. Does anyone know anything about this?

Celebrity Cancelled Sailings

The following Sailings have been cancelled:

• Celebrity Solstice® sailings departing January 2, 2022 through April 24, 2022
  • Celebrity Infinity® sailings departing December 13, 2021 through April 2, 2022
  • Celebrity Eclipse® sailings departing January 3, 2022 through April 17, 2022.

In the most recent update Celebrity is now giving you 3 options to choose from:

Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:

• Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid, to be redeemed on-or-before April 30, 2022 on sailings through September 20, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
  • Option 2: Lift & Shift: On or before August 3, 2021. Move to a qualifying cruise next year on the same itinerary, sailing length, embarkation port, stateroom category, and sailing +/- 2weeks from original sail date.
  • Option 3: Refund: If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, please chat with us or call for more details by December 31, 2021. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.

https://unitedcruises.cruisehelp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360062028391-Celebrity-Cruises-Announced-Sailings

This is old information from April 8th, 2021. All the cancelled Eclipse cruises were from when the Eclipse was supposed to be in Australia. Here is the web page of the old cancelled cruises. You will see the dates match with the Australia cruises.                                                                                                 https://www.celebritycruises.com/travel-alert/voluntary-suspension-of-cruising

• Like 1

I called Celebrity today and spoke with a Rep. . Our final payment is due for our April Eclipse Cruise tomorrow.  The cruise is not showing on the website.  This Cruise is very much SAILING!  No one seems to know why it is missing from the website. We booked directly with Celebrity and only waited on hold for a few min several hours ago.  They did say it was sailing at reduced capacity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2