What’s happening on Spirit of Discovery? Still anchored off Torbay two days on.

Harry Peterson

And the latest little problem being reported on social media is that they're having to leave Fuerteventura early now because the sea's too rough.  Apparently the cruise director was driving around the town in a car finding people to tell them to get back to the ship immediately - sailing asap.

This follows yesterday's Covid issues, and when someone was asking the name of the Captain a couple of days ago - 'Typhoid Mary' was the witty suggestion!

All happening on Spirit of Discovery!  And a very interesting video of the sea on that same page too!

16 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

And the latest little problem being reported on social media is that they're having to leave Fuerteventura early now because the sea's too rough.  Apparently the cruise director was driving around the town in a car finding people to tell them to get back to the ship immediately - sailing asap.

This follows yesterday's Covid issues, and when someone was asking the name of the Captain a couple of days ago - 'Typhoid Mary' was the witty suggestion!

All happening on Spirit of Discovery!  And a very interesting video of the sea on that same page too!

Health and safety springs to mind when I watch that video.Hope my cruise next week on spirit of Adventure is less dramatic!

2 minutes ago, ann141 said:

Health and safety springs to mind when I watch that video.Hope my cruise next week on spirit of Adventure is less dramatic!

I'm sure it will.  This particular cruise does seem to have had problems right from the start!  I'm pretty sure Saga will look after their customers though.

• Like 1