February 23 Sirena cruise now on the Marina

lj77346

Here's the email.

Dear Valued Guests and Travel Advisors,

I would like to provide you with an important update to your Caribbean cruise vacation that is scheduled to sail aboard Sirena.

As a result of a recent change in voyage schedules, your cruise will now sail aboard Marina. There is no change to the voyage itinerary and there is no action required on your part. All guests will be accommodated on the revised itinerary at the cruise fare reserved/paid (no change in fare).

Traveling aboard Marina, you will find a wider range of and larger public spaces, ultra-spacious guest staterooms and suites, and a total of ten dining venues including four specialty restaurants. Dining venues include The Grand Dining Room and Terrace Café plus Polo Grill, Toscana, Jacques, Red Ginger, La Reserve, and Priveé. For quick and casual fare, Waves Grill is adjacent to the expansive pool deck and Baristas, which sits atop the ship with commanding views, offers up fresh-baked pastries along with gourmet snacks and sandwiches throughout the day.

With more space per guest for social distancing combined with controlled capacity, and 800 crew to pamper you, we believe this will provide you with a most memorable and relaxing experience.

In the coming days, you will receive an updated cruise confirmation with your new reservation number and new stateroom or suite assignment. All guests will be accommodated in staterooms or suites with private verandas.

Warmest regards,

Carlos E. Ortega
Vice President, Guest Services

Susiean…likely true that the Sirenia Trans Atlantic will be canceled. I suspect Sirenia Trans Atlantic passengers could chose to leave a bit earlier if they want a trans Atlantic and rebook on Marina on the crossing cruise on March 19th since their are cabins available.

We got our email letter today for our Feb 11-23 Waves of Wanderlust.  We have been wanting to try Oceania so this will be our first. We have done 2 World Cruises on Pacific Princess and love the small ships.  So we only booked an interior.  We got a mega upgrade!

Just looked on website to see the ship - beautiful!!  Even though it is slightly larger than Sirena, I expect it will not be full capacity either.  Might get spoiled and have to increase my travel budget allowance. LOL

Marina is a beautiful ship and there are more options on board. We have sailed on all of O's ships to date and really don't have preferences.  But I'm sure you will be happy with this upgrade!

The worst thing we ever did was to upgrade from a standard veranda to a PH on the  "R" ships ... and then we discovered suites.  I'm sure you'll have a great cruise.

Just wish we could contemplate cruising these days ...maybe in a year or so ...

• Like 2