Majestic Priness public areas

BlueFish2000

No and not really.  On Majestic, that area above the bridge is cabins with balconies. 

There is a bit of promenade deck aft alongside the Vista Lounge, but it doesn't wrap around the stern.  Better than nothing, I guess.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BlueFish2000 said:

I have sees pictures of people above the Fly Bridge viewing the sites - does the Majestic have something like this and if so how do you get to it? I can not find something like this on the deck plans. Also is there a promenade outdoors anywhere? Thanks

Those pictures were probably taken on one of the Grand class ships.

Majestic has the Hollywood Observatory overlooking the bow just a tad aft of the bridge. However it is a fully enclosed lounge. I can't remember if the windows were tinted or not.

4 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Those pictures were probably taken on one of the Grand class ships.

Majestic has the Hollywood Observatory overlooking the bow just a tad aft of the bridge. However it is a fully enclosed lounge. I can't remember if the windows were tinted or not.

Yes there are good views from the Hollywood Observatory.  When we were in Glacier Bay in August folks grabbed chairs by the windows quite early but if you're passing through there are good views.  That is also where the National Park Service Rangers set up their tables with items for sale.

5 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

Yes there are good views from the Hollywood Observatory.  When we were in Glacier Bay in August folks grabbed chairs by the windows quite early but if you're passing through there are good views.  That is also where the National Park Service Rangers set up their tables with items for sale.

That area is not very big, I can imagine that it is packed in Glacier Bay. We were in an Aft Penthouse in July with sunshine - it was amazing! The only problem was they didn't get it carried over the TV until after noon when it was mostly over.