Question about the timing of home test!

HelenP

We are planning on going on Explorer of the Seas on Sunday and are flying to Puerto Rico early Friday morning.  If we want to do the test at home so we can fly with results in hand, do we need to stay up after midnight and do the on line test?  Do not know if our internet signal in Puerto Rico will be adequate to get this done.   Sorry about another testing question.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, HelenP said:

We are planning on going on Explorer of the Seas on Sunday and are flying to Puerto Rico early Friday morning.  If we want to do the test at home so we can fly with results in hand, do we need to stay up after midnight and do the on line test?  Do not know if our internet signal in Puerto Rico will be adequate to get this done.   Sorry about another testing question.

Thanks!

It sounds like you could either stay up to test at 12:01a or get up earlier in the morning to test before the flight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HelenP said:

Thanks!

It’s not hour it’s days. So taking it Friday is ok.  
when are you going.  The 23rd?     I’m on the 30th.   

Friday at Midnight is fine.  That is what I did. No wait and you won't have to stress as much during travel. BTW, my wife did hers at 5:30AM- also no wait.

Edited by GSRDPM
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GSRDPM said:

Friday at Midnight is fine.  That is what I did. No wait and you won't have to stress as much during travel. BTW, my wife did hers at 5:30AM- also no wait.

i have used the online test for my last three cruises and never had to wait when I called. Twice I called at 12:00 PM during my lunch break and once I called after work at 5:30 PM. We live in Florida so calls were on eastern time. 

• Like 2