South Pacific excursions? Or other December cruise ideas?

Is anyone scheduled for one of RCCL's South Pacific cruises that could share what shore excursions there might be?  Is it all scuba/snorkel options?  I'm thinking about their trip in December (as we have overseas air vouchers that need to be used up by year-end) which includes ports: Vila Venuatu, Mystery Island, Venuatu and Noumea, New Caledonia.  I couldn't find any information on excursions (if any) and I looked at the South Pacific CC page; nothing on these ports I could find.   

OR do you have other cruise ideas overseas (from USA) that would be good for December this year.  We have some restrictions to limit us to December.  We've done the UK one already.  Other thoughts.  TYIA

2 hours ago, cruz_happy said:

Is anyone scheduled for one of RCCL's South Pacific cruises that could share what shore excursions there might be?

If not done already, you could also ask this in the Roll Call threads for some of those sailings. The ports of call sections may also have some ideas.

3 hours ago, cruz_happy said:

Is anyone scheduled for one of RCCL's South Pacific cruises that could share what shore excursions there might be?  Is it all scuba/snorkel options?  

I have a December South Pacific cruise booked and there are no shore excursions showing in the cruise planner yet.

Pre-pandemic in both Noumea and Port Vila there were many land tours available (e.g. round island tours, cultural shows etc).

Mystery Island is a very small island - you can walk around the whole island in an hour.