Cheers program auto cancelled

screspo21

I just noticed the refund was processed last week friday. I thought we still had the package until I checked my credit card statement. Did not receive any email as to why it was cancelled.

looked at my planner now and just noticed our Nassau stop has been replaced with Bimini. Did receive an email for our excursion refund. 

Very weird. 

Now i’m thinking since we booked with an agent and the rest of our party cancelled the agent might have accidentally  cancelled our drink package as well. The cruise is still booked.

will never use this TA again she is the worst. 

Something similar happened to us when we decided to upgrade our cabin. Prior to upgrade, was pd in full (using credit from previous cancellation). Upgrade left us with a small balance($250) which we would have gladly paid had PVP told us to pay immediately... But since it was within 90 day period, carnival cancelled entire booking for non payment... Including drink pkg we got on a Fab promo offer. I was so angry... Isn't the job of the PvP to know the rules and keep us informed when changes are made? Needless to say, no longer use that PVP... Especially when the response was something like ..... Oh well, not my fault.

8 minutes ago, dcsham said:

Are you a drunk?  Did you make a fool out of yourself on a prior cruise?  Perhaps Carnival is just protecting themselves. 🤷‍♂️

Lol nope havent been on a carnival cruise since 2006 before I was legal age to drink