Swapping rooms once on board?

cartert

• cartert changed the title to Swapping rooms once on board?
3 minutes ago, cartert said:

Is it possable to go to Guest Services and have two family members to swap rooms/keys once on board? 

We have swapped rooms but just asked for an extra room key without charging privilege.So you are not changing how you already set up on board credit use.We did this so I could get the drink package but still stay in the cabin with my wife who does not drink.

Did everyone from the room that you got the extra key for need to come with you to guest services, or were you able to go by yourself? I'll have two rooms chock-full of teenagers that I'll want an extra key for. I imagine that the adult listed with the booking probably could just go alone and get it done, but it's better to know in advance if I need to stand in line with eight teenagers in tow...

3 hours ago, she_the_cougar said:

Did everyone from the room that you got the extra key for need to come with you to guest services, or were you able to go by yourself? I'll have two rooms chock-full of teenagers that I'll want an extra key for. I imagine that the adult listed with the booking probably could just go alone and get it done, but it's better to know in advance if I need to stand in line with eight teenagers in tow...

I’m not sure the answer, but I gotta tell you you’re a brave brave soul! 

• Haha 3