Picture of a Signature Suite with couch being used as a bed?

lupaglupa

We got an upgrade offer today and jumped to move from our verandah to a signature suite at a very reasonable price. Now I am curious to know if anyone has a picture of the room when the sofa is turned into a bed. We've had sofa beds in verandahs rooms before so I have a decent idea of what it will look like but would still appreciate seeing it IRL. If it matters our suite is 6070.  Thanks!

Is the couch/bed reasonably comfortable?  I'm traveling with my mother and my son for his graduation and I'm trying to decide if I should take the sofa (the trip was originally only he and my mother, but I felt more comfortable tagging along) or if it'd be better for him (he's young and thing).

And where'd you get the fan? Did you bring it or can you request one on the ship?

1 hour ago, HermmyGranger said:

Is the couch/bed reasonably comfortable?  I'm traveling with my mother and my son for his graduation and I'm trying to decide if I should take the sofa (the trip was originally only he and my mother, but I felt more comfortable tagging along) or if it'd be better for him (he's young and thing).

And where'd you get the fan? Did you bring it or can you request one on the ship?

My grandson slept on the sofa bed and had no problem but he can sleep anywhere!

We requested the fan when from the room steward on the first day. I sleep better with air movement.

• Like 2