Anyone booked on the Jewel for the March 26 to April 3rd 2022 itinerary?

DJLDRUMS

Looking at my Cruise Planner this Saturday (1/29/22) morning and seeing this message. " We're working on the fun" Check back later for more details.

Has anyone seen this message already on their upcoming cruise, or one pertaining to the Jewel. And what this message actually means?

If I were to guess I'd say this sailing is "on hold" because they're currently using this ship like other smaller ones for shuttling crew members from other ships that have those that tested positive. If that's the case, then I'd hope that guests will be notified of a potential cancellation or options in the next two weeks when final payment is due. Open to your thoughts everyone.

1 hour ago, melbur said:

Was just in my cruise planner for this same sailing, no problem seeing everything.

Hummm..interesting melbur, thanks for your reply. I just looked again and still seeing the same information that I posted earlier. We're doing the Symphony the week before resulting in a Side to Side. Don't know if that's the reason or not. As final payment draws near I'll see what that brings.

7 hours ago, soxin2000 said:

Hello. I was able to access my cruise planner today without a problem. Hope it was just a glitch. See you onboard 😀

Thanks soxin2000, I'll recheck the cruise Planner, we're on the Symphony the 19th to the 26th first, so saying we're doing a back to back. That's a clever screen name. I'm 10 miles north of the "Fenway".