Live Review Oasis Of The Sea 1/30/2022 - 2/06/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

10 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Yes it is … which is why in my head I am already thinking early Japanese snack around 5 and late dinner somewhere else and possibly sneaking in a playmaker chocolate chip cookie somewhere in between 😝 

Thought I read somewhere that the sundae at Playmakers is gotten by an employee who goes to the nearby pay ice cream location and obtains it.  Don't know if this is the truth or not.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Thought I read somewhere that the sundae at Playmakers is gotten by an employee who goes to the nearby pay ice cream location and obtains it.  Don't know if this is the truth or not.

I hope it’s true !!  Will report back !!!

4 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

Also surprised considering you are allowed to bring in 2 bottles of wine per cabin.

They were doing that when we sailed.  Any open bottles of water, or what might look like water, were disposed of.

We had no problem taking 4 bottles of wine and a 12 pack of Pepsi aboard (B2B), so we had the extra wine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

Also surprised considering you are allowed to bring in 2 bottles of wine per cabin.

Sorry I wasn’t clearer about that… no water bottles, beverages in open containers, bottled water, open soda etc.

3 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@BennyBrun....WOW what a start.....not only getting to Miami, but now that you are on the ship....AMAZING.....loving the pics.  

Have a great cruise, will be following for sure!

Thank you so much .. but once you make it onto the ship you forget all the craziness and it’s instant relaxation!  What’s crazy is wearing coats in FL. Lol!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1

Dinner at 150 Park … American Fine Dinning with a French twist!  Very empty at 8PM

748D8B48-2469-4C48-B956-DC9FE53875F6.jpeg

C3636A79-848C-443A-AEDF-30FA64FEE14E.jpeg

Looks like you booked the whole restaurant for a private meal. I like that, social distancing at the finest.

Really enjoying your live report.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Sorry I wasn’t clearer about that… no water bottles, beverages in open containers, bottled water, open soda etc.

So, no open cans of soda, only my 12 closed cans? Right? 

Also I know you have UDP, but do you know what they are currently doing about table assignments in MDR?   Still only your party!?

Finally,  thank you so much for this review.  We board Oasis next Sunday. Hope to meet you.   Congrats on escaping the Bombgenisis in the northeast! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cookiersmom said:

So, no open cans of soda, only my 12 closed cans? Right? 

Also I know you have UDP, but do you know what they are currently doing about table assignments in MDR?   Still only your party!?

Finally,  thank you so much for this review.  We board Oasis next Sunday. Hope to meet you.   Congrats on escaping the Bombgenisis in the northeast! 

Yeap, your allotment is fine but no opened beverages.

I don’t know about the MDR but I will ask if I get a chance.  I will be on a B2B so next week is my MDR report .. you jumped ahead of me 😂.

Thank you for joining this virtual cruise!

• Like 1

Day 1

150 Park Dinner / Appetizer courseS!

The pumpkin soup was amazing!  Creamy savory and the seeds/bacon/croutons they add created the perfect texture.  The picture of the soup was before the bisque.  They pour the bisque at the table.  The scallop was great too!  

56C43A15-7DE2-4474-BFA3-36CBE35FAA79.jpeg

A931D936-D275-496F-BAC3-3B86CDDD7138.jpeg

7FF9AF1F-759B-47A3-8947-BEC941788C94.jpeg

75533E51-4686-4C30-BB86-574EDCCA8B36.jpeg

4916E23B-0AD4-42BE-92F0-5E260B3F7618.jpeg

0EEFD724-1686-4C14-AB9A-253B9FAA0F86.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Throwing salt in an open wound.  Why not just tell him to have multiple apps as well? LOL.

Nah… I did that on post #122 lol lol lol 

In all seriousness though you need to try as many apps as you possibly can at 150 Park.  Very different very tasty!!!