Live Review Oasis Of The Sea 1/30/2022 - 2/06/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

2 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Playmaker refuel before Izumi Snack.  Yes they did run to Sugar Beach for my ice cream 😝 and we had the s’mores cookie.  I forgot to take a picture of the Sundae but it was HUGE!!!

My information was correct. 👍   But you did not eat it if there is no photographic proof of it's existence.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

My information was correct. 👍   But you did not eat it if there is no photographic proof of it's existence.

However at first the server only offered vanilla but I wanted a sugar free option so he went to check with the chef and the chef told him to check with sugar beach so you might have to press it a little bit!  Both Playmaker and Johnny Rockets only serve vanilla!!! 

4 hours ago, cruisecookie said:

Thanks for all of your wonderful pictures!  I feel like I'm on board with you!  Actually, we will be on board the Oasis at the end of the month.  Is luggage valet being offered for your return home?  If it is, please post all the details.  We are flying in and out of FLL.  Also, do you have any information on the escape room on board?  How do make reservations for the escape room experience? Thanks again.

We were on this ship last week and luggage valet was not offered.  This ship sails from Miami as I assume you know.   The escape room was not offered either...due to social distancing I am pretty certain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, PaulS said:

Those grocery prices were insane. Was the Pueblo a convenience store or a regular grocery.

It is a regular grocery store.  I was told that they have the best price in town!  Like I said they are all millionaires.  I pay about $3.00 at Kroger for the lotion when it goes on sale every other week.