Copenhagen Clarion Hotel near airport?

Denverite

We have a 6:25am flight out of Copenhagen to Frankfurt/Denver on April 24th. We have been to Copenhagen a few times so it is not necessary that we stay in the touristy areas. We want to stay near the airport for convenience the next morning. We can always take the metro if we want to go anywhere once we are at the hotel. The closest hotel I have found is the Clarion Hotel which states they are about a 2 minute walk from Terminal 3. Rate is reasonable at about $180 US. Has anyone stayed here or any other ideas?  Thank you.

I’m always staying at the ‘Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport’ when I have an early flight out of CPH - close to Metro, Railway station and the airport. Excellent hotel 5 minutes walk from terminal 3.

Next to Clarion you’ll find ‘Comfort Hotel Copenhagen Airport’ - it’s a brand new hotel and I haven’t stayed there yet.
Both hotels are ‘Nordic Choice Hotels’ - Comfort Hotels is lower priced than Clarion Hotels.

We stayed at this hotel at the end of a Baltic Cruise and it was excellent.  With a very early flight, it was the best choice and removed any stress of rushing to get to the airport. Literally, a 5 minute walk to the Terminal.

• Like 1