Promo end data question

thepla

1 minute ago, Joe817 said:

Yes. Or anytime in between start and finish. :classic_biggrin:

Thanks, I know it seemed like a stupid question but I have been burned when something as simple as an app says please use coupon by Jan 31 and it expired at 12:01am on the 31st, not say 11:59pm on 31st.

January promo book by date changed to 02/28 this mornnig. It was already changed when I woke up.

Rate was still there for only a couple hours and rate I ended up getting has more than doubled for all dates, not just one I ended up booking.

My guess is date published i[urchase by date s not end of that date but beginning of that date.

11 hours ago, thepla said:

Rate was still there for only a couple hours and rate I ended up getting has more than doubled for all dates, not just one I ended up booking.

Carnival must have sold enough cabins to the folks who were lucky enough to get those stupid crazy special offers,  I've been window shopping and noticed today that nearly all prices seemed much higher.

Edited by groundloop

16 hours ago, groundloop said:

Carnival must have sold enough cabins to the folks who were lucky enough to get those stupid crazy special offers,  I've been window shopping and noticed today that nearly all prices seemed much higher.

All dates for cruise were on sale, not just mine. Some were 30 bucks. All dates disappeared at same time, not just mine.

It was still January 31, very early in day, when I checked and date changed to Feb 28. My cruise was there with new date. All were pulled about an error later.

For me I'll assume end promo date is very early that day and not end of day. It could coincidence they pulled promo but I'd be safe and assume what I just stated.

Edited by thepla