Boarding Pass

Cruisedreamer1

You can complete the online check in and get a boarding time 21 days prior to the date of the cruise.  i am on the Marina's Feb. 23, 2022 sailing and was able to compete my online check in today (Feb. 2).

Sign into your account on the Oceania website.  For your cruise that is within 21 days of the sailing date, click on the button that says something like "manage this reservation."  When the next page opens there should be a blue button that says something like "online check in."  Click that button and the process should start - first you review your personal info (name, date of birth, passport, etc.), then enter a credit card for onboard purchases, next take a picture of each person sailing, select a boarding time. watch a safety video and then the process is complete and you can print your boarding pass.

Based on my recent experience, I recommend taking the photo in advance and then uploading it rather than taking it in real time with my iPad, which was a very frustrating process (for me).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, babysteps said:

You can also take a picture ahead of time and upload it at that point in the process 🙂

I picked two good ones from my Photos folders, and when we checked in the rep complimented me on the great pics!  Way better than their camera would have taken...

But now that I think about it, I should have taken pics of us with masks on – then they wouldn't have needed to ask us to remove them every time we left or returned!  🤣

• Haha 2