Timing American Feast menus

Petroplex

Howdy, folks. I am sailing on the Vista July 2 with my family. The American Table menus for dinner in the MDR look fine, but I would like to make specialty      reservations several nights. However, I really like the 2 American Feast menus, and I don't want to book a specialty meal on one of those nights. Is there any way to determine which nights will have the special MDR menus? Thanks! 

To the best of my knowledge, it's the second night, then depending on the length of the cruise, the second last night. Once you get on board, you can also see the menus for the week on the app. I don't know that I've seen reservations all booked up by the time you get onboard. At least not for later in the week.

• Like 1

Looking at your itinerary, you will likely have the menus found here, in their set order on that website too (1st night at the bottom, last night at the top of the page).  So that would be elegant nights on first sea day and then Cozumel evening as Joebucks mentioned.

This is assuming no adjustment's to those menus, as well as no Independence Day menu specialties or adjustments.  Not sure if they do anything special for that like they do for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve.

• Like 1