April Fools!, just got docs!

I Luv Crusin

I just got our Docs for the April 1st Veendam cruise. I was so excited because I just recently was able to upgrade from an inside to outside GTD. Unfortunately, our cabin is still a GTD. I was really hoping that they had assigned a cabin number! I knew better but I was hoping!!! The docs show our original cabin and I called our TA but HAL has not assigned the cabin yet. They said to call back about a week before we go!:eek: I'm not sure I can wait!

Congratulations on getting your Docs:cool: I am sure you will keep checking the On-Line HAL Immigration form to see if they have assigned you your cabin number. We paid our Final Payment this week for our May 7th cruise so in about 4 to 5 weeks we will be dancing again too :D

Congratulations on getting your Docs:cool: I am sure you will keep checking the On-Line HAL Immigration form to see if they have assigned you your cabin number. We paid our Final Payment this week for our May 7th cruise so in about 4 to 5 weeks we will be dancing again too :D

Yes, I check at least once a day, sometimes more! :D

Archived