Precruise purchase incorrect charge for kid

J0Y0US

So I was looking at the dining plan for our upcoming cruise. When I select our family it correctly does $0 for our 3 year old but charges for the 4 year old. (ages are at time of sailing)

Is there a way to check the birthdates listed on the reservation to make sure they are correct? Has anyone else run in to this?

5 hours ago, J0Y0US said:

So I was looking at the dining plan for our upcoming cruise. When I select our family it correctly does $0 for our 3 year old but charges for the 4 year old. (ages are at time of sailing)

Is there a way to check the birthdates listed on the reservation to make sure they are correct? Has anyone else run in to this?

I believe you should just book it for the two adults...then once onboard add your two under age kids.

5 hours ago, J0Y0US said:

Not sure if this applies to you but it looks like they will adjust it on board. 

9E505268-DCB5-4003-AAF9-1123DEFF5A6B.jpeg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, J0Y0US said:

Call Royal and ask to check the birthrate or call your TA if you used one