Just Noticed a CC $200 OBC Offer for Infinity Sailings

thebutlerdidit

Terms and Conditions

*Cruise must be booked between February 1, 2022 and February 28, 2022 (the “Offer Period”). Offer only applies to select Celebrity Infinity sailings departing between June 25, 2022 – November 19, 2022. Captain’s Club OBC Offer (the “Offer”): Eligible Booking will receive $200 OBC for select Celebrity Infinity sailings departing June 25, 2022 - November 19, 2022. OBC amounts are per stateroom, based on double occupancy. Preview, Classic, Select, Elite, Elite Plus and Zenith members in a veranda stateroom or higher are eligible.

We just booked a cruise last week  for a sailing on Equinox and X added the extra $200 OBC to our booking as well. That was unexpected and in addition to the OBC from our TA. The ad/email/promo was confusing since it appeared that the additional $200 was only for  Infinity sailings...but thank you to X for the gift.

Edited by Luvcrusn

I was just able to get $100 OBC added to my Summit sailing in March. It is a 5-day solo sailing. I saw when doing a mock booking that it was being added, so I did the online chat and asked if it could be added to my existing booking. The rep had it added in under five minutes!

• Like 1

I just called to change cabins for our Feb 2023 sailing on the Equinox and was told that with the new "Caribbean Sailing" promotion, we'll now get an extra $100/person onboard credit. OK 🙂

Quick question...when do the Future Cruise OBCs show up on the reservation. Right now all I see are the Elevate OBC & this new one.  Nothing for the Future Cruise. I assume it'll show up once we're on board?

2 minutes ago, YesICruise said:

That’s great that so many are able to get this added. I’ll be on the Equinox in October and already have the $200 that Celebrity threw in during their Black Friday promo. I really don’t want to press my luck with that booking. 

Where do you see your OBC on your reservation? 

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

I was just able to get $100 OBC added to my Summit sailing in March. It is a 5-day solo sailing. I saw when doing a mock booking that it was being added, so I did the online chat and asked if it could be added to my existing booking. The rep had it added in under five minutes!

That’s great.  Were you booked directly through Celebrity?  I used a TA and I think I will have to go through her.  

31 minutes ago, ciera123 said:

On this last go-around I didn’t! They don’t make it easy!  I have definitely seen the $200 credit from Celebrity. My TA added $150 that I won’t see until I’m onboard. 
ok, I just found it. On my iPhone, I clicked on Already Booked, signed in, then clicked on the Celebrity X in the upper left corner snd it showed my reservation with the $200 OBC. 

Edited by YesICruise

1 hour ago, YesICruise said:

That’s great that so many are able to get this added. I’ll be on the Equinox in October and already have the $200 that Celebrity threw in during their Black Friday promo. I really don’t want to press my luck with that booking. 

My theory is ask, all they can say is no and you haven't hurt anyone. If you don't ask the answer is definitely no!

1 hour ago, ciera123 said:

Onboard credit given by X will show up in your Cruise Planner when you click to look at add-ons like specialty dining, excursions, drink packages etc. It's available for pre-cruise purchases and is generally of the non=refundable OBC variety. (OBC-N). OBC given by a travel agent won't show up until you're on board and you can see it in the app or on your cabin TV where you view your account. It therefore  cannot be used pre-cruise purchases. Most times it's the refundable variety (OBC-R). You can get any unused OBC-R back to your credit card on file or in cash the last evening. They will automatically use the OBC-N up first if you have both.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Onboard credit given by X will show up in your Cruise Planner when you click to look at add-ons like specialty dining, excursions, drink packages etc. It's available for pre-cruise purchases and is generally of the non=refundable OBC variety. (OBC-N). OBC given by a travel agent won't show up until you're on board and you can see it in the app or on your cabin TV where you view your account. It therefore  cannot be used pre-cruise purchases. Most times it's the refundable variety (OBC-R). You can get any unused OBC-R back to your credit card on file or in cash the last evening. They will automatically use the OBC-N up first if you have both.

Perfect, thanks so much!!!!