P&O Loyalty Program

mps69_1999

I’ve just recently started cruising with P&O, on the Ventura last November, and thought I’d sign up to the loyalty program, just see what it would offer.

The cruise came and went, had a good time etc, got home gave it a week and thought I’d check my cruise history….nothing. I made sure I’d set it up right….all good.

Gave them the benefit, it was the festive season, and covid…. Give it a few more weeks…nothing, no cruise history…. I can log in so I know I’m the right person.

I’ve booked another cruise with them, and I can see the booking again, and my TA could find my membership.

Has anyone else had this type of thing happen, I don’t really fancy phoning them just for this…. What’s other people experiences, it would be good to know?

11 minutes ago, lindyloo22 said:

You have to spend 15 nights onboard before you become a member then you get 10 points for every night  onboard after that.

Thanks of the info.........must have missed that when I signed up, bit unfortunate that I fell short by 4 days from the first cruise, good excuse to book another one so I'm in the club.... 😄

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mps69_1999 said:

Thanks of the info.........must have missed that when I signed up, bit unfortunate that I fell short by 4 days from the first cruise, good excuse to book another one so I'm in the club.... 😄

I wouldn't get too excited !

• Like 2

You do not have to sign up or apply to become a member of P&Os Peninsular Club like has been said previously you have to do a cruise of 15 nts first and then you will become a member at the lowest tier Pacific and you will get 5% discount on your onboard spend until you reach the next tier.

3 hours ago, mps69_1999 said:

Here is a link to the tiers etc and discounts. Also if you hold 100 shares in Carnival, you will get added OBC.

P&O Cruises rewards and loyalty | The Peninsular Club (planetcruise.com)

Chris

• Thanks 1